This is one of the oldest crofts in the hamlet – possibly established as early as 1665, but certainly from 1701.
The croft had a favourable location, with some land to cultivate so they could feed upto 2 cows, sheep and goats and could go fishing on the fjord. Several of the crofters in Råvika were good craftsmen – in particular carpenters – and did earn some money from this.
It is also known that the crofter Ola Mikkelson, who died in 1974, was a moneylender and that the eldest son, Peder Olson used his inheritance to buy the farms Klepp and Ytre Aas (Outer Aas).
Råvika, which was a croft under Ulvin, was partitioned off from Ulvin in 1910 and have in later years been used as a holiday home.