This croft was established just after 1800, probably by a relative of the Richters at Rostad. The widow Andrea Matiasdtr. was left incharge of the place in 1875. She re-married the widower Martin Pedersen from Vollan under Undersåker. They ran the place until Martin died in 1927, when it was shut down.
This was a rather small place, with 5-6 sheep and pigs, but no cows.
Notice the two door steps and the two basement openings (presumebly, the place was once inhabited by two families).